Michael has spoken on numerous panels, moderated informal talks, and taught publicly and privately available classes in the House, the Senate, and for political organizations. Topics have included: Approaching Design, Intro to Photography, Video, Audio & Lighting, Photoshop 101/210, Email Fundraising 101, and more. If you’d like to have Michael speak, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Producing Videos for Your Member of Congress Producing Videos for Your Member of Congress
- “Reaching Voters Digitally”
- "Advertising to Move Hearts and Open Wallets"
- "Story-telling for Public Policy"
- Digital Summit: “Digital is the Table”
- NME: "Online Fundraising"
- NME: "Lifecycle Marketing"
- CampaignTech: "The Impact of Visual Marketing for Campaigns”
- Public Affairs Council: “Social Media Advocacy”
- APTA: “All About Advocacy”
- Bike Summit: “Video Advocacy”
- "Approaching Design"
- "Intro to Photography"
- "Photoshop 101/210 Course"